Wednesday, November 5, 2008

5:365





Once, again, not much exciting going on in the Bolt home. But whether it was exciting or not, it IS the 5th day of my 365 so I need to post a photo. I realized today that a majority of my posts are going to be photos of my pets...probably 99% will be of Bailey. She is a huge part of our lives. We bought Bailey from some friends of ours. She is a AKC registered Golden Retriever and was born August 27th, 2007. Her "official" name is "Sweet Bailey Ray". She has been nothing but a blessing to us and keeps us constantly entertained! Tonight I was taking random pictures around the house trying to get one that would make for a good blog post. I got several of Bailey and one of the cats. I decided I wanted to try playing around with one. So my photo tonight is the one I messed with. There's an original and then the one I edited...I'm pretty happy with the results, especially for my first edit! Let me know what you think!!

No comments: